The Senior Product Manager is a part of the digital strategy team and is responsible for managing high profile products, features and services for our millions of daily users.
- Keep track of competition in industry, research best practices in web design, find the latest trend in digital media to better support the needs of editorial, sales and product teams
- Oversight and mentorship of a team of product managers
- Finding opportunities for digital product improvements through data analytics and audience research
- Product Ownership of high profile properties and features
- Bring new ideas to Fox News digital products to enhance user experience and/or meet business goals
- 3+ years of digital technology experience in either a product or strategy role
- Strong background in web analytics who can develop our product roadmap from key insights, as well as oversee product definition, planning and execution
- Passion for the web and the future of news
- Demonstrated track record of successful product execution and leading cross-functional terms to deliver high-quality products
- Skilled at both verbal and written communication, and able to translate strategic vision into clear and concise digital requirements
- A team player who’s able to maintain flexibility to get things done in a fast-past news environment
- Strives for greater efficiency, improved process, and higher quality
- Able to evaluate new product opportunities from an audience, editorial and technology perspective
- Able to perform strategic business analysis to demonstrate ROI and P&L impact of products
- Expertise in media analytics--e.g., Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
- Experience with digital A/B testing and personalization
- Should love documentation, details and diving head-first into solving our customer and business problems
- Experience working with video players, capture, encoding and delivery
- Experience with the Adobe Experience Manager platform (AEM)
- Experience working with editorial teams
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through careers.foxnews.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
About Fox News Digital: We hire the best and brightest developers. Our people work in small, dedicated teams that take projects from idea to realization, moving quickly to break new ground and deliver information to millions in real-time. Fox News has revolutionized the way people watch news, and now we’re transforming the way people stay informed and connect online. Whether you are an engineer, project manager, producer or designer, working at Fox News Digital means using cutting edge technologies and performing on a very big stage.
Description of Organization: FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most-watched news channel in the country for 15 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.
FOX NEWS policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FOX NEWS equal employment opportunity philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, employee benefits, compensation, and termination.