FOX News is looking for a highly motivated and organized team player to fill the position of Digital Account Coordinator. The qualified candidate will work to ensure flawless campaign planning and execution as well as provide optimal client service support. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the FOX News team.
- Work with sales team and other departments to assist in the creation of client proposals, presentations and media plans.
- Communicate ad specs and creative lead times to advertisers/agencies.
- Pull and review all applicable research
- Collect creative from client, verify specs and follow defined creative/traffic process.
- Act as primary liaison for ad operations and sales to ensure timely campaign launch and organization.
- Create sales deck explaining various products and offerings
- Interact with Accounting Department in regards to client credit and billing requests/issues.
- Generate screen shots and completion reports as needed.
- Provide administrative/account support.
- Candidate will be sales focused and must have direct experience/knowledge in the online/internet and/or advertising industries.
- A Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience in a customer service setting.
- Individual must be detail oriented, possess exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously and individual should be results oriented.
- Strong project management skills are essential.
- Solid computer (Excel and Powerpoint) skills required.
- Experience with DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers) a plus.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through careers.foxnews.com to be considered
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
- Must be willing to work in NYC
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Description of Organization: FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most-watched news channel in the country for 15 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.
FOX NEWS policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FOX NEWS equal employment opportunity philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, employee benefits, compensation, and termination.