Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for a dynamic, results-oriented, and detail-driven Senior Project Manager to join our Northeast Bureau. As the Senior Project Manager, you will manage the development of projects across all Fox News properties from inception to deployment. In this role, you will keep the big picture in focus while diving into the unique project challenges during implementation. You are a self-starter interested in technology, problem-solving, and troubleshooting in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment. You adjust to rapidly changing technology with ease and can make comprehensive decisions with limited information.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Lead large-scale projects across all Fox News digital properties and oversee resource planning and tracking
- Provide guidance to other Project Managers on the team in regards to Project Management principles and best practices
- Independently manage the full project lifecycle, from initiation through implementation (including but not limited to: requirements gathering, defining scope and schedule, obtaining approvals, documenting change requests, managing development, testing, user acceptance testing and training tasks)
- Ensure project documents (timelines, requirements, project documentation) are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning multiple functional areas (Product, Design, Operations, Quality Assurance, Developers, Ad Ops/Sales, Analytics)
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to management team, business leads and stakeholders across the organization
- Effectively communicate and work with third-party vendors and technology partners
- Lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities
- 3+ years experience in managing web development projects through full lifecycle
- Familiarity with light-weight project management models such as Agile Methodology, Extreme Project management and Scrum techniques
- Experience in developing detailed project plans for complex projects involving challenging requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to communicate with highly technical management teams
- Solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Knowledge and familiarity with version control systems (i.e. Git) and ticketing systems (i.e. JIRA)