Fox News seeks an Account Executive on the Chicago Digital Media Sales Team that will be responsible for driving digital, mobile and tablet advertising revenue across the region.
A successful candidate will leverage their contact base within the digital advertising arena. They should identify and cultivate relationships with key accounts and meet sales targets while maximizing the overall revenue potential. A successful candidate will support the company's sales strategy and assist in developing the ongoing strategy to maintain competitive advantage, while understanding the advertiser' s marketing goals. Must have a solid understanding of the company's news services and technology.
- 3+ years experience in digital media sales within an entertainment/media company or ad agency.
- Superior track record of high client retention and exceeding sales goals
- Strong selling skills, and proven ability to position deals against competition and other advertising vehicles.
- Previous successful experience calling directly on digital advertising clients and/or agencies.
- Proven experience in building senior level client and agency relationships.
- Strong prospecting, negotiating and closing techniques necessary.
- Powerful sales, presentation and communication skills.
- Exceptional team player interested in working as part of a highly coordinated, focused organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and clients.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.