Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
Fox News Radio is looking for a temporary scheduling coordinator to help manage and coordinate complex schedules. This position is expected to last until February 2018.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Managing complex schedules for dual radio network divisions (staff & freelancers)
- Coordination of weekly studio schedules for 24/7 radio newsroom
- Daily update and management of weekly newsroom and studio schedules
- Log and file time off requests
- Secure coverage for time off requests for dual radio network divisions
- Works closely with upper management and team managers
- Coordinate coverage for sick calls, leaves of absences, etc.
- Work closely with team mangers to coordinate open shifts and implement scheduling changes
- Coordinate weekly freelance shift reports
- Organize and communicate daily shift supervisor contact information for upper management
- Maintain employee contact information (staff & freelance)
- Organize freelance availabilities
- Oversee weekly payroll approvals for staff and freelance employees for dual radio network divisions
- Enter approved time off and employee paid absences into payroll system
- Organize and update employee allotment information
- Maintain detailed records for contract employees
- Weekend conference calls to handle emergency weekend scheduling issues.
- Organizing and prioritizing confidential and ad hoc information
- Coordinate with FNC talent for fill-in on-air shifts
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple groups/levels in an organization
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be a highly organized, mature, and self-starter who works well with people
- Newsroom scheduling experience preferred
- A bachelor’s degree and or relevant work experience
- Resourcefulness and proactive team player
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask