FOX News seeks an energetic and organized Wardrobe Assistant. A successful candidate will have excellent communication, computer, and organization skills. Must demonstrate an interest in fashion. Prior related internship experience preferred.
- Maintaining talent wardrobe: steaming, ironing and arranging for tailoring
- Coordinating billing and purchase orders as well as logging all merchandise received
- Accompanying fashion Director on market appointments
- Ordering, unpacking and distribution of talent wardrobe
- Interfacing with clothing manufacturers
- Various administrative tasks as directed