Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we're looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. If your dream is to work in TV, joining the number one cable news network in America is the opportunity of a lifetime. You will work side-by-side with the best in a business and be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
The FoxNews.com and FoxBusiness.com Ad Operations team is seeking an experienced candidate with a strong background in online trafficking. As the Traffic Specialist you will work in a very fast-paced environment where you will work alongside the Digital Sales Team to implement sold programs. This position will report to the Manager of Ad Operations.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- QA all campaign creative for compliance with site specifications and IAB standards.
- Recommend campaign optimizations in the areas of online display, video, mobile, rich media and contextual ad formats.
- Troubleshoot issues related to testing, under/over-delivery, order management and implementation.
- Understand site architecture, all ad products and functionality, standard and OPA advertising specifications, and performance metrics of online advertising.
- Provide technical assistance to the Sales Team and clients to ensure all revenue is recognized.
- Help oversee ad serving and yield management platforms including RTB, Ad Exchanges and Ad Networks.
- Effectively work with various levels of management and across functional groups such as: Inventory, Production, Sales, Creative, and Business Development.
- 2-3 years knowledge of online advertising and trafficking experience with ad serving technologies, particularly DART (DFP).
- Background working with DSP, SSP, Exchanges or Ad Networks a plus.
- Ability to create, modify and troubleshoot most ad types and tags.
- Industry knowledge of third party ad servers, behavioral targeting and RM vendors.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills required working with Sales, Account Services, Developers and Product groups.
- Individual must be highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, have effective time management skills and be able to multi-task in a very fast paced, deadline driven environment.