As a Technical Recruiter with Fox News you will manage full life-cycle recruitment for open roles across our technical divisions. You will be responsible for executing staffing strategies, candidate generation and building robust talent pipelines for a broad spectrum of technical roles. This will include java, front end developers, product managers and web designers. You will also have an opportunity to recruit for non-technical roles such as editors, reporters and photo editors. You have the technical confidence to effectively work with hiring managers on sourcing strategies and will be charged with finding the most talented candidates for difficult to fill positions.
- Source, interview, and place technical professionals for all technology positions throughout the organization.
- Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing strategies & approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
- Demonstrated ability to recruit passive candidates at all levels and understanding how to match technical requirements to candidate’s, skillset and competencies
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences by maintaining low interview-to-offer ratios.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates under active consideration for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback
- Develop, foster and maintain relationships with hiring managers.
- Write compelling and persuasive job descriptions that clearly define the scope of the role
- 3+ years technical recruitment experience in the media space and or agency /search firm
- Proven record of success with technical recruiting
- A thorough knowledge of technology industry landscape and trends Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Results driven with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidates should submit a resume/CV through careers.foxnews.com to be considered
- Be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news
- This role does not provide visa sponsorship
FOX NEWS policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FOX NEWS equal employment opportunity philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, employee benefits, compensation, and termination.