Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. If your dream is to work in TV, joining the number one cable news network in America is the opportunity of a lifetime. You will work side-by-side with the best in the business and be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
Fox News is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Specialist to join our New York Bureau. As the Strategic Sourcing Specialist you will work closely with Finance and all other departments to ensure the competitive process is followed when procuring goods and services on behalf of Fox News Network and Fox Business Network. You will join a team that leads negotiations by working with internal business partners using market intelligence and a keen business strategy.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Prepare RFPs, analyze supplier cost breakdowns, using internal and external benchmarks
- Manage and lead multiple negotiations on complex enterprise wide technology related contracts (including but not limited to: IT and broadcast hardware/ software, logistics, maintenance agreements, set design, set fabrication, construction, facilities, newsgathering, digital media, social media, marketing)
- Manage the sourcing process for various areas including capital purchases and P&L through the Sourcing process (RFP, bidding, negotiation, award, implementation), and supplier performance monitoring
- Bid analysis and levelling of supplier proposals
- Mine spend data to identify cost savings opportunities
- Develop / maintain strong market and technical expertise in assigned buy
- Lead and participate in Business Partner requirements ID process
- Lead discussions to gain consensus on projects
- 2- 4 years Strategic Sourcing experience in a corporate environment
- Strong and effective negotiation and strategic thinking
- Strong time management skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Experience excelling within very fast paced, high energy environments
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Able to deal gracefully under pressure and make decisions to move items forward
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred