Fox News/Fox Business Payroll Dept is seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Analyst.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform weekly reconciliation of payroll
- Audit returns processed by the Third Party vendor for accuracy and completion
- Perform weekly reconciliation and audit of payroll tax reports
- Maintain policies and procedures to support payroll tax filing process
- Monitor and respond to all regulatory/governmental correspondence
- Take proper corrective action to achieve compliance and accuracy
- Participate in data collection activity in support of Audit Requests (internal/external)
- Gather and analyze data as requested by management
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience with PeopleSoft Payroll (version 8.0 or higher) including the ability to create queries and/or reports
- Minimum 3-4 years Payroll Tax experience
- Strong knowledge of Payroll Compliance, Multiple State and Federal Tax Laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/Access
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with the ability to work effectively in a flexible and changing environment
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- BA/BS Degree preferred
FOX NEWS policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FOX NEWS equal employment opportunity philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, employee benefits, compensation, and termination.