This position is responsible for the facilitation of elements for the show. This includes graphics and video.
- Facilitate graphic elements for the show. Finding and ordering
- Pitch story Ideas
- Assemble edits in Ardome
- Working with editors
- Printing scripts
- Assisting logistics of guest appearances and help with guests in the control room.
- 1 year or good internship experience working in a live broadcast environment
- Candidate must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent writing and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree and solid knowledge of current events are required
- Basic knowledge of newsroom functions a must
- Previous experience working with graphics and/or videotape required
- Working knowledge of iNews and Ardome preferred
- Must be a highly organized, mature, and creative self-starter
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through careers.foxnews.com to be considered
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news
- Must be willing to work in NYC
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Candidate should be able to deal with daily script deadline pressure
- Familiarity with iNews a plus
- Familiar with VizRT
- Able to react to breaking news with instant programming ideas.
- Ability to recognize stories with high potential for provocative, compelling television
Description of Organization: FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most-watched news channel in the country for 15 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.
FOX NEWS policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FOX NEWS equal employment opportunity philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, employee benefits, compensation, and termination.