Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for a Product Support & Training Associate to join our dynamic Fox News Digital team. You’ll be working with our digital editorial team to help them maximize their storytelling by training them on our Content Management System and answering their day-to-day questions. You’ll also be helping members of our audience when they run into trouble. You are a problem solver, a quick learner, great with technology and are experienced using a Content Management System for a high-volume website or app. Plus, you enjoy helping people!
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- You will create training materials with supporting images, videos, screen recordings, gifs, blog posts, presentations, quizzes, games and more to inform the Editorial staff and ensure they’re using the tools most effectively
- Pitch to the Product Team with ideas and solutions to solve common issues or problems
- Monitor audience feedback and comments for problems across all platforms – web, mobile, apps and more
- You will maintain the Frequently Asked Questions for all products, providing insightful tips and common troubleshooting steps
- Reply to the audience - where necessary - to answer questions, provide support and educate the audience on our product offerings
- Help the Product team, as needed
- You are able to manage multiple tasks, tickets and issues at the same time
- Ability to assign tickets and issues appropriate priorities for the Product and Technology teams
- Ability to provide helpful and friendly answers to questions from Editors or the audience
- Able to write clear and concise content/messages/emails with correct spelling and grammar
- You are confident training groups of people, including senior executives, for 30 minutes to an hour and answering their questions.
- Experienced using a Content Management System, preferably in a high-paced environment.
- Experience using Zendesk or another helpdesk software solution.
- You have experience in customer service, or a service orientated industry or position.
- Not scared by technology!
Additional Job Requirements:
- Can work regularly from 2pm-10pm, but can be available to work shifts starting at 7am, or 9am.