Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. If your dream is to work in TV, joining the number one cable news network in America is the opportunity of a lifetime. You will work side-by-side with the best in a business and be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for a talented producer to join our DC team. You will oversee the production of daily stories including managing live shots, package producing and interview set-up. You are a self-starter with great communication and research skills. Your creative and “out of the box” thinking will help us maintain the number one name in cable news.
Schedule will vary depending on news; candidate must be able to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays.
A snapshot of your responsibilities include:
• Producing and generating story ideas
• Pitching, researching, collecting elements, writing and editing
• Coordinating day-to-day logistics
• Multi-tasking and prioritizing in a 24/7 fast paced, breaking news environment
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism
• 4+ years’ experience working in broadcast journalism
• Excellent editorial judgment
• Keen understanding of national politics and the federal government
• An understanding of and experience with digital platforms and social media including SEO-friendly copy and headlines a plus.
This role does not provide visa sponsorship.