Fox News seeks a Social Media Producer to work the overnight shift, which includes a regular weekend schedule.
- 3-5 years experience
- Proficiency on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of the social media landscape
- Strong writing skills and the ability to proof one’s own copy is a must
- Extensive knowledge of news, current events, entertainment, and politics
- Experience with live television production and breaking news is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and make decisions on the fly
- Great communications skills and a team player
- Available to weekends if needed
- Creating exciting social media content to build and engage followers
- Tracking and responding to social conversation before, during and after shows
- Pitching and helping produce social segments within programming
- Tracking trending topics on multiple outlets in real time
- Evaluating social media results
- Planning weekly schedules for social media platforms
FOX NEWS policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FOX NEWS equal employment opportunity philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, employee benefits, compensation, and termination.