Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Manager to join our Fox News family. As the Ad Operations Manager you are a leader for the Fox News Digital Ad Operations & Sales teams. You will be responsible for overseeing campaign management and ad product, working closely with cross functional teams. You should have basic programmatic and management experience, and an interest in utilizing your technical knowledge to troubleshoot and develop the company’s digital advertising operations.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- You will maintain a high quality standard for the Ad Operations department by overseeing Direct and Demand Team campaign delivery to ensure 100% accuracy and to exceed client expectations
- You will cct as point of escalations for all ad operations responsibilities. This requires working closely with Sales Team and other cross functional leaders in Product, Technology, Sales and Business Development
- Project manage and drive ownership of several internal large initiatives for the Ad Operations team
- You will manage, mentor and/or train Ad Operations Specialist, and Sales Support Team
- Act as subject matter expert for all things campaign management and campaign execution. Including campaign issues resulting in delivery and tracking capabilities
- Develop and Manage best practices with Ad Operations testing and QA ad products
- Bachelor's degree desired
- You have 5+ years in digital advertising with 3 years of experience managing Sales and Ad Ops support teams
- You are familiar with the online advertising ecosystem; different ad technology stacks and vendors and how they fit into the digital advertising ecosystem. Experience with DFP, Moat and AppNexus preferred
- Strong knowledge of campaign lifecycle management, ad sales process, trafficking, QA, performance analytics/ reporting
- Experience working with demand-side and sell-side platforms are highly desirable
- You are able to juggle multiple deadline driven projects and initiatives
- Highly organized with strong time management and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to independently drive projects