Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for a IT Server and Systems Security Engineer to join our Fox News family. As the Server Security Engineer you will be part of a team responsible for delivering corporate network and security services for the datacenter and branch offices in a 24x7x365 environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing AD and Desktops with an emphasis on configuring and maintaining security solutions.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- You will advocate new technologies, infrastructure, architectures and security products that will support the security requirements for the enterprise and its users, vendors or business partners.
- You will evaluate and recommend procedures and processes for the prevention, detection and correction of information security breaches.
- Communicate security risks and solutions to appropriate IT staff.
- Anticipate and mitigate potential attacks through enterprise systems.
- Exploits weaknesses detected in systems to assess and prevent potential break-ins.
- Monitor security products to make certain the products are working as implemented.
- You will evaluates and recommend new products, and maintain knowledge of emerging technologies for application to the enterprise.
- 5 + years’ Experience with the Desktop, email, file share encryption systems
- 5+ years’ knowledge and experience with Active Directory Infrastructure and Security
- Experience with group policies
- You have proven experience with patch management and Anti-Virus
- Technical knowledge of various server operating systems.
- Experience with developing and maintaining documentation for policies, procedures and best practices.
- You are an expert in SCCM, End Point Protection, SSO, Multi-Factor authentication, o365 and Virtual Machine operations
- You have experience requirements gathering, planning and assessing current configuration.
- You have worked with outside vendors to successfully test and integrate new technology.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- We are a 24x7x365 shop, off-hour support as required.
- You have 5+ years’ experienced hardware troubleshooting and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- You have strong customer service skills and are highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.