Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. If your dream is to work in TV, joining the number one cable news network in America is the opportunity of a lifetime. You will work side-by-side with the best in a business and be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for a The Home Page Editor/Producer-Reporter that will oversee the FOXBusiness.com home page. This an exciting opportunity to join a growing, cutting edge digital unit aimed at covering the connection between Wall Street, Washington D.C. and Main Street.
A snapshot of your responsibilities include:
- Monitoring all major financial markets, tracking trends and compelling corporate news
- You will write short stories and headlines for SEO
- Monitoring programming for compelling newsmakers/segments
- You will use a mix of editorial judgment and metrics to determine the placement of stories on the homepage
- Writing breaking news banners and continually update story headlines in a breaking/developing news scenario
- You will file, produce and copy edit business stories
- Editorial responsibilities for the overnight of FOXBusiness.com home page
- 3 to 5 years experience covering business news at a major website or national news network
- Must be self-starter with strong news judgment for digital audience
- Strong SEO and social media skills
- Experience with digital analytics to monitor, build traffic
- Strong communication and writing skills especially for crisp, short stories and headlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize is a necessity
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced 24-hour news environment, some holidays required
- Ability/flexibility to work mornings, evenings or weekends as required.
You are masterfully skillful at:
- Multitasking on tight deadlines in high pressure environment
- Prioritizing assignments and meeting deadlines
- Being creative and thinking ‘outside the box’
This role does not provide visa sponsorship