Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
The Help Desk Analyst provides support to staff on all company supported applications, troubleshoot computer problems, and determines the source of the issue and advise on appropriate action. Candidates must have strong knowledge of Windows 10 & Windows 7, MS Office, Outlook, AD, VPN, RDP and other general applications in order to be considered.
A snapshot of your responsibilities include:
- Serve as the initial point of contact for users' software and hardware issues and will also work with the other members of the IT department for quick and courteous resolutions
- Provide primary Help Desk and troubleshooting support via the Help Desk Hotline
- Work in concert with other members of the Information Technology Department to troubleshoot more complex user technical problems
- Answer Help Desk calls at all times during the scheduled workday, on after-hours rotation, and at other times as requested or assigned including weekends
- Take primary responsibility for Track-it (ticket creation/tracking) database; log incidents into Track-it System in a timely manner
- Assist the other members of the Information Technology Department in planning and carrying out technical projects, including planning, implementing, assisting in the installation and setup of software products and hardware and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years of previous Help Desk support experience using Track-it or a similar ticketing system (i.e., Remedy)
- In-depth knowledge and experience with troubleshooting and repair of workstations, printers, and other client hardware; Microsoft Windows 10 & Windows 7 operating system, Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to utilize and assist users with tools such as VPN and VWorkspace
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously and successfully handle multiple, disparate tasks
- Exhibit a patient, friendly, and approachable demeanor with users at all times
- Ability to operate effectively and cooperatively within the IT department
- Ability to provide excellent customer service across all departments
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- MAC knowledge is a plus
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadlines