We are looking for a Help Desk Analyst to work in a friendly and fast-paced environment. The Help Desk Analyst will serve as the initial point of contact for users' software and hardware issues and will also work with the other members of the IT department for quick and courteous resolutions.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide primary Help Desk and troubleshooting support via the Help Desk Hotline on all company supported applications
- Troubleshoot computer problems and determine source, and advise on appropriate action.
- Work in concert with other members of the Information Technology Department to troubleshoot more complex user technical problems.
- Answer Help Desk inbound calls at all times during the scheduled workday.
- Support for all Network live shows to include a rotating shift on Sundays.
- Take primary responsibility for Track-it database (Helpdesk ticket creation system) ; log incidents in a timely manner
- Assist the other members of the Information Technology Department in planning and carrying out technical projects, including planning, implementing, assisting in the installation and setup of software products and hardware and other duties as assigned
- Provide support at Remote DC Sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years of previous Help Desk support experience using Track-it or a similar ticketing system (i.e., Remedy)
- In-depth knowledge and experience with troubleshooting and repair of workstations, printers, and other client hardware; Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems, Microsoft Office 2013 & 2016 Suite. Must be able to utilize and assist users with applications such as VPN and V-Workspace
- Mac knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously and successfully handle multiple, disparate tasks
- Must exhibit a patient, friendly, approachable demeanor with users at all times
- Must be able to operate effectively and cooperatively within the IT department to enable the department to function cohesively and to provide excellent customer service across multiple departments
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written