Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for a Technical Production Manager to join our Fox News family. As the Technical Production Manager you will manage relationships between both Production’s and Operation’s internal group to troubleshoot and address technical workflow challenges and implement timely and effective resolutions. As the Technical Production Manager you possess strong organizational and time management skills. You have a broad understanding of all the key components of studio and control room environments and are able to make difficult decisions under tight time constraints.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- You will provide front-line control room support for all technical personnel and work alongside satellite operations, editorial/production staff and other technical operations groups to solve production related issues
- You will be responsible for coordinating studio crews and control room staff; scheduling and handling production requests including the overall production budget
- Must be well versed in the operations of all control rooms and studio functions to be able to handle any and all requests including acquisitions, studios, signal flow, satellites, and graphics processes.
- Assist in planning for demo segments whether large or small –scale pertaining to shows your assigned or to assist other shows
- Working closely with producers and directors in planning programs and managing field, studio, and manpower scheduling to minimize costs to the customer and channel
- You will provide front-line management of staff, facilities, equipment and technology for a customer driven production operations group supporting News and Business
- 3+ years’ experience as a Technical Production Manager in a fast paced environment
- A broad understanding of all key components of studio and control room environments.
- You must understand acquisitions, studios, signal flow, satellites, transmission and graphics processes to deliver quality of service and maximum resource utilization
- Strong organizational skills, good time management skills, able to make difficult decisions under time constraints
- Experience with iNews, AZ Edit, ScheduALL, and Microsoft Excel
- You must have the flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and overnights