Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. If your dream is to work in TV, joining the number one cable news network in America is the opportunity of a lifetime. You will work side-by-side with the best in a business and be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are seeking a passionate Pro Tools Designer to join our Fox News Family. As a Pro Tools Designer you will support the audio needs for both Fox Business Network & Fox News Channel – including the editorial staff and the graphics department. You practice excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills that keep you on deadline without sacrificing the accuracy or quality of your work.
This is a fill-in position for vacation and sick coverage.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- You will support the graphics department with sound design, music selection and Pro Tools editing and mixing for all animations; this includes all show material, segments, network IDs and specials
- You will fulfill all daily popular music requests for show teams quickly and accurately
- Interface with control rooms which includes operation, transfer of audio, and maintenance of the DAD ENCO system
- Understand and maintain all associated computer networks with regard to transfer, playout and use of music
- Provide support for production staff and editors for use of music and sound design in all edited pre-tape packages
- Enforce the FCC’s CALM Act and monitor commercial volume using LKFS metering
- Portfolio of sound design reel or links must be submitted for consideration
- Proficient working on Mac/PC
- Ability to find music for shows and segments
- Ability to add sound effects to animations
- Flexible schedule that allows for last-minute availability is essential
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills to keep on deadline without sacrificing accuracy or quality of work