Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
As an Overnight Digital Video Publisher, you will be responsible for creating and managing full-length programming shows for Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network on digital platforms.
This is a shift based role, the shifts you may be assigned to are:
- Mon-Fri: 11pm – 7am OR
- Sat-Sun: 9am – 5pm
A snapshot of your responsibilities include:
- Tracking performance of content across all key digital platforms
- Creating and updating entries into several video management systems entering metadata, creating a thumbnail, managing video assets, etc.
- QC/ troubleshoot video quality, manage deliverables and publish shows in a timely fashion
- Making news decisions with little hand-holding
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment managing several projects at various points
- Detailed oriented, able to spot problems in the workflow, and report problems in a timely matter
- Ability to work well both independently (must be a self-starter) and collaboratively as part of a team
Nice to have (Not required but definitely a plus):
- Experience using Brightcove, Akamai, and/or Anvato
- Ability to write headlines, descriptions, keywords
- Knowledge of video editing and transcoding