Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
As the Freelance Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for producing creative and visually compelling graphics to support daily editorial content on Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network. You thrive in a live news environment and have the right attitude and understand the level of commitment needed for a quick turn around.
A snapshot of your responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling quick-turnaround requests for charts, maps, logos, and other custom topical images based on show needs
- Typeset and proofread text-based artwork such as promos, factoids, and infographics
- Cut out and color correct headshots
- Create logos and custom elements for upcoming news events
- Work with management and editorial to determine the best way to tell each story
- Experience using Photoshop and Illustrator for broadcast design and proficiency using programs on both Windows and Mac platforms
- Ability to fulfill a high volume of daily graphic requests while conforming to established network-wide and show-specific design standards
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills to keep on deadline without sacrificing accuracy or quality of work
- Open to receiving assignments and feedback from team members at all levels while staying cool under pressure
- Knowledge of AfterEffects strongly recommended
- Knowledge of Maya, Cinema 4D, Vizrt, and other industry technology a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends or overnights
Applications without portfolio submissions will not be considered.
Portfolio submission should reflect your OWN work