- Plans and directs live and live-to-tape news programs and special events
- Works closely with producers to grow and develop show concepts
- 3+ years experience directing live television news & specials
- Strong ability to work in a fast paced, breaking news control room environment
- Good attitude - able to work well with producers, talent, and technical staff
- A person who understands when to take risks in a live control room
- Must have good instincts, creative ideas, and strong visual ability
- Good leadership skills
- Exceptional ability to stay calm under intense and constant pressure
- Strong Analytical and technical skills
- Thrives in a highly competitive environment and wants to always win!!
- A serious candidate would be a “news-junkie” with a solid knowledge of current events and the news of the day.
- Technical Directing skills a plus, but not required
- Evening and weekend work required
*Demo Reel Should Be Available Upon Request*
FOX NEWS policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FOX NEWS equal employment opportunity philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, employee benefits, compensation, and termination.