Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for an experienced Freelance Associate Producer/Writer to join our Northeast Bureau. As a Freelance Associate Producer/Writer at the Northeast Bureau you will write for fast paced daytime and weekend newscasts. You are an exceptional storyteller with a dedicated command for news and cultural trends.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Working with various show producers and anchors to write voice overs, manage live shots, handle guest segments and write snappy teases.
- Creating productions elements for scripts, including tape and graphics.
- 3+ years of national or large market local news experience
- Excellent writing, producing and communication skills
- Solid news judgment and an outstanding grasp of politics, history, geography and current events.
- Must write in a vibrant conversational style that makes the news relevant, clear and catchy
- Substantial control room and breaking news experience
- Team player who can meet quick deadlines and react to rapid news developments
- Flexibility to work daytime and weekend shifts.
You are masterfully skillful at:
- Finding the best part of a story and making it matter to a national audience
- Being creative and thinking ‘outside the box’