Seeking a Facilities Technician to be responsible for the general maintenance and repair of firm fixtures and equipment.
- Set-up and breakdown of all offices, maintaining bathrooms, changing out lock set & cylinders, painting walls, doors & convectors correctly, changing ceiling tiles, repairing or changing out plumbing fixtures, changing out bulbs in various light fixtures, install or repair various hardware (door closer, hinges, locks), repair or install carpet tile, carpet border, vinyl base.
- Adhere to quality expectations and standards.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• One+ year(s) of maintenance or related experience
• Experience moving/transporting heavy equipment weighing to and from work spaces
• Must have experience using hand tools and know how to operate a power tools safely
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Must be able to work in a team environment