We are looking for a proactive and organized Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the CFO. We will rely on you to be a team player that can work independently, exercise sound judgment and take initiative. In addition to managing all administrative tasks, you will also be tasked with collecting, compiling, and analyzing moderately complex data as directed by the CFO.
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; process expense reports; compose and prepare confidential correspondence and handle financial information
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CFO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Screen incoming calls; prepare and/or review confidential memos, correspondence, business updates, meeting notes, PowerPoint presentations, correspondence, and complex reports
- Build/maintain filing systems and organize large amounts of data.
- Draft spreadsheets requiring advanced skill in Microsoft Excel with strong knowledge of formula usage
- Manage all aspects of business travel and travel agendas
- 5 years of high caliber admin and/or executive assistant experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Superior time management - ability to prioritize large workloads
- Flexible - takes direction with ease
- Critical thinking - takes initiative - self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Positive “Can Do” attitude