Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for a proactive and organized Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the President of the Fox Business Network. We will rely on you to be a team player that can work independently, exercise sound judgment and take initiative. In addition to managing all administrative tasks, you will also be responsible for collecting, compiling, and analyzing moderately complex data as directed by the President.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- You will manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; process expense reports; compose and prepare confidential correspondence and handle financial information
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- You will prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Screen incoming calls; prepare and/or review confidential memos, correspondence, business updates, meeting notes, PowerPoint presentations, correspondence, and complex reports
- Build/maintain filing systems and organize large amounts of data.
- Draft spreadsheets requiring advanced skill in Microsoft Excel with strong knowledge of formula usage
- Manage all aspects of business travel and travel agendas
- 2+ years of high caliber admin and/or executive assistant experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Superior time management - ability to prioritize large workloads
- Flexible - takes direction with ease
- Critical thinking - takes initiative - self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Positive “Can Do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (ideally in Business Administration)