FOX News is looking for a highly motivated and organized team player to fill the position of Digital Yield Coordinator. The qualified candidate will play a vital role in the Yield strategy for Foxnews.com & FoxBusiness.com. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the FOX News team.
- Work with the Direct/Programmatic sales teams and other departments to assist in the creation of advertiser spend reports, monthly billing, presentations and ad hoc reporting.
- Communicate rate card and supporting pricing docs to internal sales team and other departments.
- Pull and review weekly Sales Management System (DFP/XSM) reports.
- Assist in shaping the overall site Yield strategy (CPMs, RPMs).
- Perform primary Audience Targeting data support to our data partners.
- Act as secondary liaison for Finance Dep’t to fulfill site reporting needs.
- Create efficient process changes to improve Yield reporting and site analytics.
- Interact with the Ad Operations team to gather 3rd party impression data at campaigns end.
- Assist in preparing revenue forecasts & budget tracking materials for the Yield dep’t.
- Provide administrative support to the Yield Director
- 1 to 2 years of experience in an agency or media company in the finance or pricing department.
- Proficient in Excel. Able to analyze data
- 1 year of forecasting experience
- Candidate will be yield focused and must have direct experience/knowledge in the online/internet and/or advertising industries.
- A Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience in a yield analytics setting.
- Individual must be detail oriented, possess exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through careers.foxnews.com to be considered
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure
- Must be willing to work in NYC
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Description of Organization: FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most-watched news channel in the country for 15 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.
FOX NEWS policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FOX NEWS equal employment opportunity philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, employee benefits, compensation, and termination.