Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
Fox News is seeking a Digital Product Manager to join its Strategy & Design team.
A snapshot of your responsibilities include:
- As a Product Manager you will engage with stakeholders, vendors, designers, and project managers to implement projects ranging from full redesigns to vendor integrations, all within a fast-paced news environment.
- You will also keep a pulse on competitors in the industry, best practices in web design, the latest trends in digital media, and the needs of the online editorial team — all to provide the foundation and vision for projects that will continue to drive traffic growth into the future.
- 3-5 years of digital technology experience in either a product, editorial, creative, or development role
- Ability to synthesize research, audience insights, stakeholder feedback, vendor recommendations and web trends into actionable product development plans
- Skilled at both verbal and written communication, and able to translate strategic vision into clear and concise digital requirements
- Understanding of basic web concepts such as XML/JSON APIs, content management systems, HTML, and CSS
- Passion for the web and the future of news
- Strives for greater efficiency, improved process, and higher quality
- A team player who’s able to maintain flexibility to get things done in a fast-past news environment
- Able to evaluate new product opportunities from an audience, editorial, and technology perspective
- Able to perform strategic business analysis to demonstrate ROI and P&L impact of products
- Able to be flexible and prioritize; every member of the team manages a mixture of initiatives both large and small
Bonus points for:
- Exposure to large news or media organizations
- Familiarity with online video processes and/or ad products
- Experience defining Content Management System workflows based on editorial needs