Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
FOX News is looking for a highly motivated and organized team player to fill the position of Digital Inventory Coordinator. As the Digital Inventory Coordinator you will work to ensure flawless campaign planning. You have a sales focus and are detailed oriented. Your project management skills and ability to multitask will allow you to excel in this role. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the FOX News team.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Building proactive plans & products in conjunction with Sales Dev, Sales, and Traffickers for assigned account executives
- Proactively monitoring media delivery and recommending campaign optimizations as needed to ensure contractual guarantees are fulfilled for assigned account executives
- Pulling Ad hoc reports upon request
- Pulling strategic, forward looking sell-out reports, and anticipating future delivery issues wherever possible upon request
- Checking and approving all orders in DSM before they are sent to the client for assigned account executives.
- Direct experience/knowledge in the online/internet and/or advertising industries
- A Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience in a customer service setting
- Individual must be detail oriented, possess exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously and individual should be results oriented
- Strong project management skills are essential
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Experience with DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers) a plus