Description of Organization: FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most-watched news channel in the country for 15 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.
Role Purpose: Drive the delivery and quality of digital advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with the digital advertising sales team building new sales products, and managing vendor relationships
- Interface with the internal sales, production and business development teams on new products
- Help advertising operations team with campaign management, product support and ad serving experts
- 1 year experience in advertising operations, sales support, project management or QA
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Prior experience ad serving (DoubleClick DFP preferred)
- Ability to proactively organize daily tasks and make your own “to do” list
- Basic knowledge of online measurement: impressions, page views, visits, referrers, etc.
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Desire to learn
- Drive, ability to manage details, communicate
- Must possess strong writing and copy-editing skills
- High attention to detail
- Friendly attitude with systems and/or software in general
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
- Easy understanding of processes, methodologies and workflows
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently under general supervision
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through careers.foxnews.com to be considered
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
FOX NEWS policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FOX NEWS equal employment opportunity philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, employee benefits, compensation, and termination.