FOX News is looking for a highly motivated and organized team player to fill the position of Digital Account Coordinator. The qualified candidate will work to ensure flawless campaign planning and execution as well as provide optimal client service support. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the FOX News team.
- Work with sales team and other departments to assist in the creation of client proposals, presentations and media plans.
- Communicate ad specs and creative lead times to advertisers/agencies.
- Pull and review all applicable research
- Collect creative from client, verify specs and follow defined creative/traffic process.
- Act as primary liaison for ad operations and sales to ensure timely campaign launch and organization.
- Create sales deck explaining various products and offerings
- Interact with Accounting Department in regards to client credit and billing requests/issues.
- Generate screen shots and completion reports as needed.
- Provide administrative/account support.
- Candidate will be sales focused and must have direct experience/knowledge in the online/internet and/or advertising industries.
- A Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience in a customer service setting.
- Individual must be detail oriented, possess exceptional interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously and individual should be results oriented.
- Strong project management skills are essential.
- Solid computer (Excel and Powerpoint) skills required.
- Experience with DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers) a plus.