Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for an App Designer to join our Fox News family. As the App Designer you will work closely with our mobile product team to design our next generation of apps for platforms such as iOS, tvOS, Android, and Roku. We are looking for someone to provide strategic thinking and leadership to drive forward the look and feel of the Fox News and Fox Business digital app properties.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- You will work closely with the rest of the design team, stakeholders, and engineers in an iterative and feedback-driven process to create highly-polished, visual layouts and interfaces based on user research, business requirements and technical constraints. Any concept you create will be brand-consistent across all mobile experiences that our company provides to our end users.
- You will understand how people use their devices and have a passion to stay abreast of UX trends, and be able to find creative ideas to solve current and future challenges.
- You will have a strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- You have experience with Sketch, InvisionApp, the Adobe Creative Suite, and other relevant design tools
- You have strong UI design skills, with a good understanding of typography, layouts and style guide development
- Ability to work within a team and execute project requirements in a timely and organized manner, often under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to stakeholders and developers
- Able to articulate design decisions to stakeholders and upper-management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- An understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design
- Bachelor degree preferred