Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
We are looking for a proactive and organized individual to provide administrative support to 2 Vice Presidents of Fox News Channel. We will rely on you to be a team player that can work independently, exercise sound judgment and take initiative. Sensitivity to confidential matters is critical to this role. In addition to managing all administrative tasks, you will interact with a diverse group of both internal and external stakeholders at all levels within and outside of the organization. This is a great role for someone who has a desire to work and learn about the News business.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; process expense reports; compose and prepare confidential correspondence and handle financial information
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns
- You will prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Screen incoming calls; prepare and/or review confidential memos, correspondence, business updates, meeting notes and PowerPoint presentations,
- Build/maintain filing systems and organize large amounts of data
- Manage all aspects of business travel and travel agendas
- Flexibility to adjust workdays to accommodate special events and other business functions.
- 1+ years of admin and/or executive assistant experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Superior time management - ability to prioritize large workloads
- Flexible - takes direction with ease
- Critical thinking - takes initiative - self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Positive “Can Do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred