Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. As the number one cable news network in America, Fox News’ impact and transformation of how and where people get their information is undisputable.
We are looking for a highly organized, detailed, and enthusiastic Accounts Payable coordinator to join our team.
A snapshot of your responsibilities include:
- Processing of invoices, including review for signatures, 3 Way Match, and data entry
- Audit of travel and expense reimbursements
- Communicating with vendors and all levels of staff to resolve outstanding balances and issues
- Assisting in quarterly review and year-end audit of vendor invoices.
- Monitoring Accounts Payable emails; Researching and responding to all inquiries in a timely manner
- Monthly processing of corporate purchase card program
- Processing and preparing annual 1099’s
- Matching of checks for weekly check run and processing wire transfer requests
- Maintain Accounts Payable files
- 3 + years’ experience in an accounts payable/disbursement function
- Strong problem solving, analytical and reconciliation skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with an ability to interact professionally within a diverse group
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- JD Edwards, Enterprise One American Express work program experience preferred
- Display team player attitude and foster working relationships with all levels of management.