Your Future is here!
Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals. Joining the number one cable news network in America is a singular opportunity to be part of a highly successful, dynamic team that has transformed the way people get their information.
Fox News is looking for a tax generalist to own all accounting and payroll tax processes. You will partner with various functions across Fox News including, Human Resources, Legal and Finance.
A snapshot of your responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the corporate tax department to fulfill tax related requests
- Providing operational payroll analysis
- Set up taxes in Master File-Federal, State, Local and reciprocity rules
- Manage Sales and Use tax filings
- Mange municipal registrations, expat tax and VAT tax filings
- Prepare amended returns as needed
- Act as the specialist for NYS Broadcast Exemption allowances
- Balance quarterly and annual ADP filings
- Assist with year-end W2 balancing
- 3+years general tax experience, including payroll taxes, multi-state processing
- Knowledge of taxation on pay and deduction codes
- Experience rolling out and conducting UAT on tax software is a plus
- Public Accounting experience
- Payroll experience
- Knowledge of Broadcast exemptions