Candidate will create and design graphics for Fox Business Network’s programming. Designer must work efficiently in a fast-paced news environment where creativity drives a demanding workflow. Individual must:
• Be familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, and other professional tools of the trade. Knowledge of Aftereffects and VizRT a plus.
• Have experience designing graphics for broadcast environment.
• Interface well with members of the production team, producers and PA’s to produce graphics at their request.
• Be able to create and design graphics quickly while conforming to show formats, as well as develop long-term projects for both print and on-air.
• Be able to produce consistent professional artwork at an accelerated rate while working independently.
• Have excellent multi-tasking skills and be able to handle the deadlines of breaking news.
• Maintain flexibility in terms of scheduling, including weekends and overnights.
• Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player.