Candidate will create innovative 3D designs for Fox Business Network’s programming. Designer must work efficiently in a fast-paced news environment where creativity drives a demanding workflow. Individual must:
- Have 3-5 years experience designing graphics for broadcast environment.
- Have extensive knowledge of Maya, Photoshop CS, Illustrator, and both Windows and Mac OS.
- Have extensive knowledge of the tools of the trade and keep current on industry technology.
- Be able to conceptualize designs and collaborate with the Art Director and Director of Graphics Operations on every project.
- Have excellent time management skills and work consecutively on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Be an effective communicator who works to continue fostering the team-oriented environment.
- Be able to create and design graphics quickly while conforming to show formats, as well as develop long-term projects, opens, and animations.
- Be able to produce consistent professional artwork and animations at an accelerated rate.
- Interface well with all designers in the department