The Booker is responsible for generating compelling guest booking for next day morning programming on Fox Business News. This position requires candidate to work a regular evening schedule.
- Candidate must be a creative booker, with the ability to juggle news of the day segments along with long term bookings
- Will be required to produce segments
- Strong organizational skills mandatory
- 3 years booking in a show producing at a local station or network
- Access to unique and news making contacts.
- Excellent under pressure and excels at breaking news
- We are seeking a candidate with the desire for growth and eagerness to take on more responsibilities.
- Strong writing skills and editorial judgment as must
- Demonstrated out of the box thinking to have the competitive edge
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through careers.foxnews.com to be considered
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news
- Must be willing to work in NYC
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation<strong
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Candidate should be able to deal with daily script deadline pressure
- Strong understanding of business news a plus
- Experience interacting with high profile talent
- Able to react to breaking news with instant programming ideas.
Description of Organization: FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York—the business capital of the world—FBN launched in October 2007 and is available in more than 80 million homes in major markets across the United States. Owned by 21st Century Fox, the network has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, DC and London.
FOX NEWS policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FOX NEWS equal employment opportunity philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, employee benefits, compensation, and termination.